8.01.2010

Market Day & A Mad Men Party

Market Day Iowa = SUCCESS! If you've ever thought about vending at one of these, I would DEFINITELY recommend it. The organizers do a fabulous job of promoting the event and there's a lot of traffic coming through from the downtown farmer's market.

I included a few retro decorating & sewing books in my booth, which I'll be adding to my Etsy shop based on the positive reception from customers.

The soZealous pop-up shop.

Of course I didn't sell everything, so you can expect an Etsy shop update this week!!

Here's a few scenes from a Mad Men inspired birthday party for Hillary & Adam...



Dapper Mad Mens.


Hope you all had a lovely weekend xx

1 comment

  1. Had NO idea you had a blog (til the Market Day blog told me so). I loved your pop-up shop - that was awesome + the photos from your mad Men party were the most! Great styling, guys! Have fun at this weekend's event. Wish I could come, but well, you know...We send everyone we can your way, so it's like they're shopping for me.
    (uh, ps, my captcha word is hoettes)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...